How to play Cyber Recession Warrior - Edgar Game
The initial key mapping:
WASD - Movement
Arrow Keys - Camera
(these two may be switched in the options screen)
Space - Snap camera back to Player
1 through 5 - Combat based Action Commands
Mouse - Move Player, Interact with World Objects, Double-Click to equip/unequip Items, Mouse Over items and abilities for Popup Help.
In-Game keymappings are denoted by parentheses (ie (J)ournal means that J opens the Journal window)
Cyber Recession Warrior - Edgar game controls
1 = Attack;2 = 1st Power;3 = 2nd Power;4 = 3rd Power;5 = End Turn/Defend;A = Move West;Arrows = Move Camera;D = Move East;Double click = Equip/Unequip/Use;Mouse click = Move/Interact;S = Move South;Space = Center Camera;Tab = Change Target;W = Move North;
With limited story, Edgar throws you directly into the action of an endless procedurally generated dungeon crawler. With a "Diablo"-style loot system and an AP driven strategic-combat system (a la Fallout), the game attempts to recreate an experience thus far non-existant in flash gaming. Some of the features include:
* Three Classes, each with a unique skillset.
* An endless, randomly populated dungeon.
* A fully itemized world in which all items scale with your character.
* A robust skills & perks system for each character, thus letting you design your characters to play how you'd like.
* A journal that reveals some of the backstory of an alternate Earth as well as providing some tips and tricks for the game.
* Hardcore Mode - Your character only has one life. Make it count.