Mobile Manager features a call manager including a black list, a cross-platform backup plan for contacts in case they are lost or need to be transferred to a new handset, a private area in the phone for privacy, and a safe driving option.
1.Call Manager (Block unwanted calls)
- Set Rejected Contacts: Blacklist, Unknown number
- Set Rejection Mode: Hang up, SMS Auto-reply
- Set Call Rejection Prompt: Notify in status bar
2.Backup Contacts:Keep your contacts forever
- Restore your contacts with one click;
- Transfer contacts between Android and Symbian
- A private place only you can check
- Protect your private SMS and Call log
- Protect your driving safety
NetQin Introduction: NetQin was founded in 2005, backed by Sequoia, Mayfield, Fidelity and Ceyuan VC, NetQin Mobile Inc. is a global leader in mobile security services. NetQin delivers proven mobile security solutions based on the cloud-computing model, including anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-spam, privacy protection, data backup and recovery, as well as data management - to more than 60 million users in more than 200 countries and regions worldwide - to protect them against mobile security threats which will result in financial loss and privacy compromise. Backed by an R&D team of more than 180 highly-skilled professionals, NetQin owns multiple patented technologies and relentlessly delivers the technology advancements crucial to improving mobile security.