"Hi, I've got a job for you. It will be an easy task - a little jeweller's burglary. Also one antiquarian will need to be looked in on. We'll make "an inspection of his collection"... Well, what do you say?"
We don't call anyone to break the law, we don't teach you how to take away money and we don't give advice on how to grow rich fast... but we present $tolen In $ixty $econds - you've never played a game like it!
The variation of tasks, ease of game play and the stunning brain twisting quests are the components of a cocktail which will suit even the most carping gamer's tastes. This unique project, with combined genres of strategy and puzzle, reveals all of the dark corners of the criminal world. Just taste the illegal freedom and take a walk in the reality without any bans. You will seek out executors for the intended robbery, supply them with the appropriate equipment, plan their activities, pay intelligencers and take care of many aspects of your quest.
- A combination of stepwise planning of a burglary and the action itself in real-time mode
- A dozen thieves tools
- Increasingly complex quests
- About two dozen original operations
- Smart sound and vivid graphics
- Realistic atmosphere from a real gangster's den
New features in version 1.2:
- Hi-Res (VGA) graphics support (480x640, 640x480, 480x800, 800x480)
- New Windows Mobile devices support (240Ñ…400, 400x240, 320x320)
- Minor bug fixes